FF VII Battle - Metalized FF VII Battle - Metalized

Not Bad

Not bad at all. Sounds pretty similar to the original tune, but could do with being a bit faster.

Nice work.

Fatality Fatality

Excellent Melody

The main melody to this caught my ear. Fits so well. Drums are mixed a bit high, but overall it doesnt spoil the song, which overall is excellent.

Is that a synthetic guitar or your own playing, because the tone sounds very artifical :/

*+*_voices from the past_*+* *+*_voices from the past_*+*

Quite Epic. Awesome

This sort of thing makes me appreciate just how much raw songwriting talent actually exists on NG.

I love the main melody, and the wah (was it wah?) that kicks in near the end.
Sucks about the project file. I do seriously think you should consider a redo on this though.

As it stands now, its favourited, and 10 star rated.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Raw? Well, there are much more composers out there who can develope awesome stuff. I guess it was some wah I used there, I used quite some fx in that one. Redoing this? Well...I think about it but I don't think it'll ever happen. If so, you'll be the first to know. ;)

Thanks for da review and the support!

Last Words From a Dying Corpse Last Words From a Dying Corpse

Fuckin YES \m/

I like this song a lot.

It has a whiff of Chimaira about it in the screaming. The drums and guitar kick in like a sledgehammer, and just kicks ass overall.

Excellent work.

:-{-Clairvoyant Dreams-}-: :-{-Clairvoyant Dreams-}-:

Beautiful

See, i wish some of the stuff i came up with was this good.

The songs itself is absolutely brilliant. Excellent build up, really melodic and epic sounding.

Again, beautiful.

ArcaneClock responds:

<3!
It's all about what you can come up with!
Thank you for the lovely review.

Grinded up for Pig Chow Grinded up for Pig Chow

I Cant Stop Smiling...

This song left me with one hell of a maniac grin on my face. The guitars are pretty heavy and technical, and the vocals are just sick. Nice song.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! More shit like this on the way sooooon!
Thanks for checking it out.
Metal is nice.